Countdown to Peo's release

 

The countdown has begun!!!


Hello from the Miltiverse. The countdown has begun. I have meant to post before this but I had a personal loss, my beloved muse and familiar, Catsby crossed the rainbow bridge last week and it still hurts.
Tempus Mori is the 5th book in the epic Tempus Militibus fantasy series. This one is very close to my heart because it took a long time to not just write but from the moment that I first conceptualised the idea of the Tempus Militibus. 
I started writing the first book in the series back in 2016. gosh when you say it like that, it is hard to believe that I wrote the first draft nine years ago of the very first book. But Peo was born long before then. I first saw him when I was in Ariminum many many centuries ago!!!
There was a beautiful park in the city and I was walking with my old leather notebook, my index finger between the pages and then I saw this gorgeous creature in a long leather coat. The rest they say is history, lol. 
I will write in a later post about the inspiration behind the Tempus Militibus series, which is very interesting, but that's for the next post. I just wanted to update everyone on the release for Tempus Mori, Peo's story which is out on the 20th June 2025, on Ebook and Paperback.  
So until then, my fellow dark academics, talk soon and be good!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almost Human, Almost Blue…

A Writer’s Evening: Tea, Cats, and Creating Atmosphere