Before the Next Chapter Speaks

 


Good evening my darlings. Can you believe we have wandered to the end of 2025? When one says it like that, it seems surreal. Here we are, another year closing and a new one about to remove its coat and hat, and smile upon us.

Tonight let’s raise a glass of champagne and toast to a new chapter.

 


On the Eve of Becoming Something Else

I’ve been away from the Scriptorium for the past week and a half. I know, I am wicked, I should be there with a manuscript open, a gorgeous but dominant vampire keeps telling me to get on with the edits, for his grand entrance.

Fear not my gallant officer, you will go to the ball! I always find the eve of the New year, is a magical time. One awaits almost with bated breath, the anticipation of what is a new beginning.

I always find the eve of the New Year magical, the kind of night that makes the butterflies flutter as one wonders what the year will hold..

2026 will see the publication of the final four arcs of the European Tempus Militibus. Their stories unfold in ways that will surprise and haunt you, introducing new characters and adversaries who storm onto the pages like a tempest claiming their place in history.

Yes, I am teasing now.

Something Is About to Shift

I can’t wait to share these stories with you. Thank you for the lovely messages and emails about your fave characters. It really means a lot to me that you enjoy the stories.

Stay tuned both to the blog and my website as I will be sharing updates and some exclusives.

So, my friends, as we open the window to watch the fireworks, and listen to Tommy Dorsey and the great big bands, I want to wish you a beautiful, exciting, and creative New Year

All the very best.

Welcome to 2026

Love and respect

Anna..xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almost Human, Almost Blue…

A Writer’s Evening: Tea, Cats, and Creating Atmosphere

Countdown to Peo's release